Let's be partners.
A key part of Concordia’s success is our longstanding trusted relationships with physicians and medical professionals, as well as our established partnerships with financial, downsizing and real estate professionals. Together, we can help empower individuals and their families to make well-informed decisions about their health and their future.
What makes our community truly stand apart is our sense of shared values. The result is a close-knit, faith-based, loving community that’s much like family.
Concordia maintains a consistently high standard of senior living and healthcare across all service areas. So whether your patient or client is seeking an independent living lifestyle, or needs a higher level of care found in assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehab, or long-term care, you can feel confident in the award-winning standards of excellence found only in Oklahoma City at Concordia.
- The Journal Record recognized Concordia in four categories in 2021:
- Best Assisted Living Facility, Best Memory Care Facility, Best Independent Life Care Community and Best Independent Living Community
- The Oklahoman Reader’s Choice recognized Concordia in three categories in 2021:
- Best Memory Care, Best Nursing Care and Best Retirement Community
- Concordia has received a four-star rating on Google for outstanding care and community engagement
- The Respite Care Program for Caregivers provides assistance with all activities of daily living and medical needs for a one-week stay or more
- The Rock Steady Boxing Program offered at Concordia is designed to improve the mobility, balance and strength of those fighting Parkinson’s
We welcome you, your patient or client, and their family to tour Concordia and speak with our Senior Living Advisors. They will be happy to provide you with literature support, community support programs and information about our services, including respite care, to help you in your referral process. Call 405-720-7200 today.