Steps for moving into Concordia.
We welcome you to schedule a personal tour before beginning your application process. After your visit, if you decide to join our family, Concordia will help take you through every step and answer all of your questions.
Independent Living Application Process
As a Life Plan Community, Concordia requires both a financial and wellness review.
- Medical records release form is required – we will request records from your physicians for review
- Confidential Data Packet is completed – includes financial and general health information
- A personal appointment will be scheduled to meet with a member of the Concordia nursing team
- Once approved:
- Written notification of eligibility is provided
- A 10% deposit is made to secure the unit of your choosing
- A move date is selected
Assisted Living or Memory Care Application Process
Moving directly to our assisted living or memory care neighborhood does not require an up-front entry fee. Once the decision has been made to move directly into an assisted living or memory care apartment home at Concordia, a refundable deposit of $1,000.00 is required to start the assessment process.
- Meet with Health Services Coordinator
- Identify desired apartment
- Make a deposit of $1,000.00 (This becomes the one time Community Fee, upon move in. This deposit is 100% refundable, if an individual does not move in).
- Complete and return the Request for Admission packet – this includes a release to obtain medical records
- Once medical records are received, our nursing team will schedule a time with you to assess level of care needs
- Once the assessment is completed and admission is approved, you (or a designated Power of Attorney) will be asked to complete a Resident Agreement and pay the pro-rated amount for the monthly service fee