Join the Concordia family.
If the prospect of moving to a retirement community seems daunting, take comfort in knowing you’re not alone. Concordia’s counselors will help take you through every step and answer all of your questions so your decision for a secure future can be made thoughtfully and confidently. A simple call can get you started. And you’re under no obligation or pressure to complete the process, even if you’ve completed an application and made an Entrance Deposit. Should you change your mind, just notify us in writing to have your reservation deposit returned. There is no risk since reservation deposits are fully refundable.
Steps to become a Concordia resident:
- Schedule a personal visit with one of our knowledgeable marketing counselors to learn more about the benefits and value of retirement living at Concordia.
- Select the residence that best suits your preferences and make a refundable reservation deposit.
- Complete and submit your application forms.
- Complete payment of the one-time Entrance Deposit and begin monthly fee payments.
- Move-in and get to know your new extended family.