The best in location, lifestyle and plan for life.
Senior living close to everything you love about OKC.
Nestled on 15 lush acres in northwest Oklahoma City, Concordia’s faith-based, not-for-profit continuing care retirement community (CCRC), or Life Care community, offers an ideal location for an active, vibrant lifestyle. Whatever you desire — shopping, dining, entertainment, cultural establishments, religious institutions and hospitals — is within easy reach. Here’s a mere sampling:
- Adventure District: Located in northeast OKC, this exciting area features tourist attractions like the OKC Zoo and Botanical Garden and the Science Museum Oklahoma
- Automobile Alley: Just north of downtown Oklahoma City, this revitalized area boasts some of the city’s best dining and specialty shopping
- Bricktown: Located right in downtown Oklahoma City, Bricktown is the place to be! With dozens of restaurants, shopping, plus Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark and Harkins Theater, you’ll enjoy a wide variety of fun activities in this entertainment and dining district.
- Classen Curve: This district in northwest OKC is a new place to dine, shop and play with unique restaurants and boutique retailers
- Paseo Arts District: North of downtown, this beautiful two-block street is filled with Spanish revival architecture, restaurants, boutiques and gift shops
- Plaza District: This creative hub is filled with art galleries, specialty shops and great local restaurants
- Stockyards City: The Old West is alive and well in this area of OKC! Visit the shops and restaurants specializing in all things western, like Cattlemen’s Steakhouse and Langston’s Western Wear.
- Or, click here for a list of more amazing area attractions!
Click on the Concordia campus map below to enlarge. If you’re looking for an Oklahoma continuing care retirement community to meet all your needs, today and in the future, consider Concordia Life Plan Community.