Specialized Memory Support with the Comforts of Home
Concordia offers Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents a unique environment, personalized to meet you or your loved one’s needs. This program is structured and designed to promote residents’ confidence by creating a safe memory care environment promoting choice and celebrating accomplishments through familiar schedules and surroundings. Our mission is to enhance the lives of residents and their family members through kindness, compassion and a thorough understanding of the challenges Alzheimer’s and dementia present.
Our memory care center, located within the health services area at Concordia, is decorated in a homelike manner to ensure the residents feel safe and secure in their surroundings. Our specialized memory support staff provides tailored memory care, dementia care, Alzheimer’s care, specialized interactive activities, and task completion assistance to fit each resident’s needs and preferences. We strongly believe people with Alzheimer’s and other dementia deserve the chance to live to their fullest potential, and we’re here to help make that happen. And since we’re a continuing care retirement community, spouses or loved one of residents receiving care can remain in their independent living or assisted living apartments only a short walk away all under one roof, and can enjoy visiting anytime.
To learn more about our specialized memory care in Oklahoma City at Concordia, schedule a personal appointment or call us at (405) 720-7200 today.
Memory Care Services & Amenities
- Access to skilled nursing: Residents have peace of mind knowing these services are available on-site if needed
- Predictable monthly fees: Know ahead of time what you are expected to pay, with no entrance fee
- 16 spacious private residences available: Residents enjoy privacy and a secure setting
- 2 sizes of residential accommodations: Memory Care Studio (floorplan) and Deluxe Studio (floorplan)
- Trained staff: Our staff is specially trained and experienced in working with individuals with Alzheimer’s or other dementia; your loved ones are in caring and safe hands
- Activities focused on specific needs: We offer specialized activities and programs to help memory care residents thrive
- 24-hour supervised care: Care is offered in a customized environment where residents are safe and encouraged to live fully
- 24-hour Emergency response system
- Medication management: Memory, dementia and Alzheimer’s residents will never have to worry about coordinating their own medications; our trained staff safely handle all medications
- Three chef-prepared meals per day: Seniors enjoy a delicious and healthy menu prepared by our culinary staff that provides plenty of variety, ensuring they’ll find something they like
- Weekly Housekeeping: Bed making and other services make memory care living as convenient as possible
- Personal laundry service: Residents can enjoy the convenience of personal laundry service throughout the week
- Paid utilities: These include basic cable; the only exception is telephone service
- Common spaces: Our common spaces are designed to encourage socialization and relaxation
- Enclosed courtyard: Residents experience the benefit of our beautifully-manicured outdoor space with raised garden beds while in a completely safe area
- Access to a full-service beauty salon/barbershop: Haircuts, styles, manicures and more are available at our on-campus salon
- Living and activities rooms: Residents can enjoy fellowship with other community members or just enjoy some relaxing alone time in our living and activity rooms
Short-Term Vacation Stays
Call us to learn more about our Short-Term Vacation Stay program. Our professional and caring staff will be there for your loved one while you take time for needed vacations, business travel or other obligations that necessitate temporary Alzheimer’s and dementia care for a loved one with memory support needs. We offer fully furnished apartments with meals, social and care needs provided in a warm and caring environment.
Please call Leah Marple at 405-720-7200