Rehab that promotes your path to recovery.
Helping you return to wellness and the life you love.
Concordia provides rehabilitation support and services after hospitalization with the goal of helping you regain strength so you can return back home as healthy, or better than you were before. After an illness, injury, or surgery, the Concordia rehab team can help you return to wellness and get back to the life you enjoy.
The rehab program is committed to providing personalized support and services to assure quality outcomes and optimal independence. Our extensively trained team of professionals is dedicated to your successful recovery and uses state-of-the-art equipment and innovative programs to help you achieve the best outcome. We know that the most important power of recovery comes from within and our collaborative approach will help you focus that power to regain your strength and mobility.
Rehab services & amenities
- Fully furnished private and semi-private rooms with private baths
- Access to a full continuum of care, independent living, assisted living, and memory care
- 24-hour licensed care
- Individualized plans
- Senior rehabilitation therapy
- Restorative therapy
- Therapy, pain and wound care
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Housekeeping and flat linen service
- Scheduled transportation
- State-of-the-art equipment and treatment program
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Planned social functions and wellness programs
- A diverse calendar of activities and events
- Full-service dining with three chef-prepared meals daily
- Pet visitation therapy
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- Living room/lounge
Meet Our Rehabilitation Therapist:
Trish is the RehabCare Program Director and Occupational Therapist at Concordia Life Care Community. She attended the Norman Campus of the University of Oklahoma from 1996-1999 and entered the Health Sciences Center in 1999. She graduated from the OUHSC in 2002 with the degree of Master of Occupational Therapy, has been in RehabCare since 2004, and started working at Concordia in 2007 when the community opened. Her favorite vacation spot is the Rocky Mountains and shared that she enjoys doing anything outside and taking in God’s great Creation.