CONCORDIA INDEPENDENT LIVING OPTIONS
Imagine reclaiming your days to truly explore and live life on your terms. Choosing to live at Concordia means you can have the peace of mind and security of knowing the day to day details are taken care of so you can focus on your real passions. Life at Concordia is backed by a full complement of high-quality independent living services and amenities for a truly active senior community. From maintenance-free retirement living to creative arts in our senior living center to our health and wellness programs, you’ll have the time and freedom to explore any opportunity that appeals to you.
Concordia specializes in providing a supportive and friendly active adult community based on Christian values without the stress of wondering about the “What ifs” of future health care needs. Delicious and nutritious dining options, housekeeping, social, spiritual and recreational activities and more are at your fingertips.
Services & Amenities
At Concordia, our services and amenities make retirement living a breeze. Dining services meet your tastes and dietary needs and you are provided a continental breakfast each morning to start your day off right. Weekly housekeeping and flat linen services help free up your time and energy for more of the things you enjoy. Explore cultural, social, educational and recreational activities both on campus and around the vibrant Oklahoma City area. Want to get off campus? Simply schedule transportation that will take you safely where you want to go.
Here is a complete list of independent living services and amenities that are offered at Concordia:
- A variety of dining options: Concordia meets your tastes and nutritional needs with high-quality, healthy meals planned by our expert chefs
- Continental breakfast: Wake up each morning to delicious, assorted continental breakfast fare
- Lunch or Dinner daily: Waited table service and soup and salad bar in the dining room
- Housekeeping: Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Recreational activities: Immerse yourself in the wide variety of cultural, social, spiritual, wellness and educational activities that Concordia provides
- Scheduled transportation: Want to venture out into the local community? Schedule transportation through Concordia to get you safely to and from your desired destination
- A continuum of on-site supportive services including: Assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation and skilled nursing: You’ll have peace of mind knowing you have priority access to these services within our Health Care center
- Wellness program: Concordia retirement living means full access to our health education programs as well as our fitness center. Learn about health, exercise or even how to incorporate new foods into your diet
- Interior and exterior maintenance including appliances: Our friendly maintenance crew is available for any minor or major repairs or queries you may have.
- 24-hour security: Feel safe around the clock with our 24-hour monitored security and emergency alert system
- Utilities: Water, electric and expanded basic cable are provided (excludes telephone)
- Real Estate: Taxes and home owners insurance included
- Restaurant-style dining: See an example of our Independent Living Dining Menu or Health Services Dining Menu; we guarantee you’ll find something you love
- Equipped fitness/wellness center: Our modern and convenient fitness center allows you to exercise independently or join a class that fits around your schedule
- Mercy Health Clinic: For routine check-ups, flu shots, blood pressure checks and more, our on-site health clinic staffed by Mercy professionals are available throughout the year so you can stay healthy in each season
- Chapel: Our chapel is affiliated with Zion Lutheran Church. Stay involved in worship services of multi-denominations and attend weekly chapel services, or stop in at your leisure
- Library/business center: Our library has Internet access, computers and other equipment to help you email loved ones, manage bills, or even just enjoy a game of Solitaire
- Private dining room: This feature is great for residents wanting to plan a private party. Keep this in mind for special occasions like birthdays and holidays – simply schedule your occupancy ahead of time
- Creative arts studio: Keep up on your painting, drawing, or other creative outlets in our accessible creative arts studio
- Beauty salon/barbershop: Get your hair styled or trimmed as well as enjoy manicures, pedicures and more in our salon
- Card and game room: Participate in some of your favorite card or board games and enjoy fellowship with other residents in our card and game room
- Mail room: Keep in touch with friends & family and manage all incoming and outgoing mail in our mail room
- Living room/lounge areas: Relax in our community rooms such as living and lounge areas
- Landscaped grounds: Concordia’s landscaped 15-acre campus provides an aesthetically-pleasing, place to take a walk, read a book outside and enjoy the outdoors without the noise and bustle of traffic or congestion
- Private, on-site assisted living, skilled nursing, rehabilitation and memory support: No need to worry about changing your address or being separated from your spouse or friends should your health needs change.