Join us for Concordia’s Annual Fundraising Luncheon – Families Across Generations!
Make plans to attend Concordia’s Annual Luncheon hosted by the Ladies Auxiliary of Concordia! Guests will enjoy a delicious 3-course catered meal by the prestigious Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club, a keynote address by Jim Priest, “Family Talk” columnist of The Oklahoman, and entertainment by The Elderly Brothers. Proceeds from the luncheon benefit Concordia’s Good Samaritan Fund to provide benevolent care to Concordia life care residents who need assistance to remain in their home. Support this wonderful cause!
- Event: Concordia’s 6th Annual Luncheon “Families Across Generations” presented by the Ladies Auxiliary of Concordia
- Location: Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club, 7000 N.W. Grand Blvd., Nichols Hills, OK 73116
- Date/Time: Saturday, October 5, 2019. Luncheon and program 11:30am – 1:00pm. Silent auction and doors open at 10:45am.
- RSVP: Concordia’s Concierge accepting reservations beginning August 1. Call (405) 720-7200 to reserve your seat or RSVP below.
- Cost: $25 per person. Reservations required no later than September 30, 2019.
- More Info: Call Paige at 405-219-2927 or click here for more event information.
- Sponsorships available. Click here for sponsorship information!
Special thanks to our wonderful luncheon sponsors!
Lippert Bros. Inc.
McAfee & Taft
Premier Consulting Partners
Rug & Carpet of Oklahoma
TNL’s Custom Tile & Marble
Oklahoma Hospice Care
Senior Care Referral Services of Oklahoma
Tinker Federal Credit Union
Kurt’s Pest Control
Right at Home Oklahoma City