A Matter of Balance
Date: Tuesday, November 8th – and ends Friday, December 9th
Time: 3:30pm - 4:30pm
Location: Concordia Fitness Center
RSVP: Space is limited! Call us at (405) 720-7200 and ask for Megan to reserve your spot!
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels. This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
This four week course will meet on Tuesday and Friday (except 11/22).
Classes Begin Tuesday, November 8th – and ends Friday, December 9th at 3:30pm in the Concordia Fitness Center.