Direct Admission to the Health Center at Concordia
Concordia health care admissions does not require an up-front entry fee. If you are interested in choosing an apartment in Assisted Living or Memory Services, a refundable deposit of $1,000.00 is required to start the assessment process.
Steps to move directly into a Concordia Health Center Neighborhood (Assisted Living/Memory Care)
The following steps are a layout of the health care admissions process at Concordia. We welcome you to explore our living options and supportive services or schedule a personal appointment to begin your senior living admissions process.
- Meet with Health Services Coordinator
- Identify desired apartment
- Make a deposit of $1,000.00 (This becomes the one time Community Fee, upon move in. This deposit is 100% refundable, if an individual does not move in).
- Complete and return the Request for Admission packet – this includes a release to obtain medical records
- Once medical records are received, our nursing team will schedule a time with you to assess level of care needs
- Once the assessment is completed and admission is approved, you (or a designated Power of Attorney) will be asked to complete a Resident Agreement and pay the pro-rated amount for the monthly service fee.
Want to learn more about our senior living admissions process? Contact our community today for more information.