COMMUNITY SUPPORT FROM CONCORDIA
Concordia is proud to be actively involved in giving back to the community. We participate in and host a wide variety of community fundraisers, from garage sales and luncheons to furniture drives.
Some of our planned fundraisers for supporting seniors include:
Join us for the Women At Risk (W.A.R.) International “Christmas in July Sale” – Tuesday, July 9, 10:00am – 4:00pm
Stop by the W.A.R. International Sale on Tuesday, July 9 hosted by the Ladies Auxiliary of Concordia. Shop beautiful jewelry, scarves, toys and other hand-made gifts crafted by rescued and at-risk women. Proceeds from the sale go to W.A.R. International and every $300 in sales supports a woman in a safe house for one month. Support this great cause!
- Event: Women At Risk International “Christmas in July Sale” hosted by the Ladies Auxiliary of Concordia
- Location: Concordia Life Care Community, 7707 W. Britton Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73132 (Concordia IL Main Lobby)
- Date/Time: Tuesday, July 9, 2019, 10:00am – 4:00pm (come and go)
- More info: Call Paige at (405) 219-2927 for more information or with any questions
3rd Annual Lutheran Night with Concordia at the OKC Dodgers Game – Friday, August 9, 2019, 7:05pm
Grab your friends and family and enjoy a fun evening of baseball, fellowship and fun at the Lutheran Family Night with Concordia at the OKC Dodgers game on Friday, August 9th, at 7:05pm at the Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark. Group tickets have been reserved and you can purchase your tickets after the first of the year. Check back for more information and a promotional flyer. Tickets are just $14 per person and include the baseball game, a free baseball cap, a Braum’s Friends and Family meal voucher, and fireworks after the game! $3 per ticket purchased will be donated to Concordia’s Good Samaritan Fund to provide benevolent care.
Join us for Concordia’s Annual Fundraising Luncheon – Families Across Generations!
Make plans to attend Concordia’s Annual Luncheon hosted by the Ladies Auxiliary of Concordia! Guests will enjoy a delicious 3-course catered meal by the prestigious Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club, a keynote address by Jim Priest, “Family Talk” columnist of The Oklahoman, and entertainment by The Elderly Brothers. Proceeds from the luncheon benefit Concordia’s Good Samaritan Fund to provide benevolent care to Concordia life care residents who need assistance to remain in their home. Support this wonderful cause!
- Event: Concordia’s 6th Annual Luncheon “Families Across Generations” presented by the Ladies Auxiliary of Concordia
- Location: Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club, 7000 N.W. Grand Blvd., Nichols Hills, OK 73116
- Date/Time: Saturday, October 5, 2019. Luncheon and program 11:30am – 1:00pm. Silent auction and doors open at 10:45am.
- RSVP: Concordia’s Concierge accepting reservations beginning August 1. Call (405) 720-7200 to reserve your seat or RSVP here.
- Cost: $25 per person. Reservations required no later than September 30, 2019.
- More Info: Call Paige at 405-219-2927 or click here for more event information.
- Sponsorships available. Click here for sponsorship information!